Ellen Hoog is a well-known Dutch field hockey midfielder who has played for the Netherlands national women’s field hockey team. She was born on March 26, 1986, in the Netherlands. She won the Olympic gold medal twice while competing at this time. She is currently a member of the Amsterdam Hockey and Bandy Club team. In the year 2004, she began her career as a sportswoman in the Netherlands. Until now, she has appeared in 124 matches and scored 32 goals.
Ellen Hoog stands 5 foot 4 inches tall and weighs about 55 kilograms. 32-27-34 are her body measurements. She is well-known for her glamorous appearance. Her hair is brown, and her eyes are a lovely green color.
Family and Birth
Ellen Hoog was born in the Netherlands on March 26, 1986, to a Dutch family. She comes from a white racial group. She is a Dutch citizen. About her parents and siblings, very little is learned. Nonetheless. Her father died just a week after she won the European Championship in 2005. She is now 34 years old.
Education is quite important.
Ellen Hoog received her early education in elementary school. She then studied at the University of Amsterdam, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in Media and Information Management. She has had a passion for sports since she was a child, and she began her career as a sportswoman at the age of seven, when she played at SCHC.
She began her professional career at SCHC when she was just seven years old. She made her senior debut in the National Hockey Team in 2004, appearing in nearly 127 games and scoring 32 goals. In 2012, she agreed to play a major championship match with a penalty shootout. In the 2012 Summer Olympic semi-finals against New Zealand, she hit the winning shot. In the Summer Olympics of 2016, she made another winning shot against Germany. Ritual Hockey is her foreign sponsor. She has since gone on to have a very good career, with many medals and accomplishments.
Ellen Hoog is single at the moment. She is, however, in a long-term relationship with Kelvin, her boyfriend. Both of them adore each other, but they have yet to tie the knot. They could, however, marry soon after establishing their careers.
Ellen Hoog’s net worth is undisclosed.
Ellen Hoog has a long and illustrious career that has seen her win many sporting competitions and Olympic medals. She is currently in good health and has a net worth of about 3 million Euros.
Achievements and Awards
She has received numerous awards and accolades during her illustrious career, including
At the Olympic Games in 2008 and 2018, he won gold medals.
In 2016, he was awarded a silver medal at the Rio Olympics.
In the semi-finals, she hit a game-winning shot against New Zealand.
Won the Women’s Hockey World Cup in 2006 and 2014.
In the World Cup finals, I earned a silver media award.
From 2005 to 2015, he won three gold medals, two silver medals, and one bronze medal at the Eurohockey Nations Championship.
Won the Hockey Championship Trophy in 2004 and 2005.
Ellen Hoog’s Fascinating Facts
- Ellen Hoog was born in the Netherlands on March 26, 1986, to a Dutch family.
- She is a well-known midfielder in Dutch field hockey.
- She was a two-time Olympic gold medalist.
- She is currently a member of the Amsterdamsche Hockey and Bandy Club’s squad.
- In the year 2004, she began her career as a sportswoman in the Netherlands.
- She has featured in 124 games so far, scoring 32 goals.
- She studied Communications and Information Technology at the University of Amsterdam and graduated with honors.
- She began her athletic career at the age of seven, when she played for SCHC.
- She was also a well-known Nike model.
- She’s even been on the cover of FHM Magazine.
- She has a long and illustrious career, with multiple awards and accomplishments.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around 3 million Euros.