Facts of Maria Taylor
|View more / View less Facts of|
Maria Taylor Hyatt works as a host and analyst for television. Maria Taylor became well-known as a result of her work for ESPN and the SEC Network. She covers college volleyball, football, and men’s and women’s basketball, among other sports.
What is Maria Taylor’s Age?
Maria Taylor, a 33-year-old woman, was born in the United States of America. She was born in the United States on May 12, 1987, in Alpharetta. She is of Afro-American ethnicity and nationality. Suzette and Steve Taylor, her parents, were her primary caregivers. Her siblings are also unknown. As a result, she appears to be an orphan.
Schooling of Maria Taylor
Maria Taylor attended Centennial High School and has always had a keen interest in sports. She was a member of the school’s basketball team during that time. She was also a member of the 2004 USA Volleyball Junior National A2 team and received the Atlanta Tip-Off Team of the Year honor.
Fulton County Scholar-Athlete of the Year was awarded to her. She also received an athletic scholarship to play basketball and volleyball at the University of Georgia from 2005 to 2009. Then, over the course of her career, she received a slew of awards. She finished her college career with a fourth-place finish in the program’s history.
How much does Maria Taylor make a year?
Maria hasn’t received any awards or been nominated for any awards despite working hard and taking her career to the next level. However, she has had the opportunity to host an award ceremony.
Maria Taylor makes a good salary working for ESPN. According to estimates, she has a net worth of over $2 million. ESPN pays her a yearly salary of around $69,000. Her earnings have also increased as a result of her appearances on a number of college women’s sports broadcasts and other cable shows.
Is Maria Taylor Single or Married?
Maria Taylor is married. Her husband Rodney Blackstock, a basketball agent, and she recently married at the Oceanfront Hilton Sandestin in Destin, Florida. In September of 2014, they were introduced at a Charlotte Hornets game. They are content in their marriage and taking pleasure in married life.
Her personal and professional lives have been the subject of no recent rumors. She is content with her life and is free of conflict. She also has a good reputation.
How Tall is Maria Taylor?
Maria Taylor possesses a stunning physique as well as a charismatic personality. She stands 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs an undisclosed amount. Her hair is black, as are her eyes. Her body measurements aren’t specified in any way.
Career Lines of Maria Taylor
- Maria Taylor began her career as a host and reporter for the largest collegiate sports marketing company, which represented numerous colleges as well as the NCCA; IMG college at the University of Georgia.
- Taylor now works for ESPN and the SEC Network as an analyst and host. In her third season, she joined ESPN College GameDay as a reporter and host, in addition to working as a reporter for SEC Network.
- After that, she joins Brent Jesse Palmer and Musburger as a college football reporter for ESPN. She’s also a volleyball and basketball analyst for women’s teams.
- Maria Taylor began working as a sideline reporter for ESPN2 on Saturday night primetime college football broadcasts, as well as covering the annual bowl game. She has been a part of the NCCA women’s basketball selection show as an analyst.
- She covered the ESPN NCCA Women’s Basketball Tournament as well as the NCCA Women’s Basketball Tournament preview show and the women’s volleyball championship.
- She then appeared on sportsNite, SEC Men’s Basketball Tonight, and Dawg Report, among other studio shows.
- In addition, she has worked as a freelance women’s basketball analyst for the ACC Digital Network and Fox Sports South.
- In addition, she freelanced as a women’s basketball analyst for Raycom Sports.
- She began hosting NBA Countdown, the pre-game show for ESPN’s Friday and Sunday NBA games, in 2019.