Facts of Scott Kluth
|View more / View less Facts of|
Scott Kluth is a businessman and entrepreneur from the United States. CouponCabin.com’s CEO and founder are Scott Kluth. However, he rose to prominence as a result of his relationship with Tinsley Mortimer.
What is the Age of Scott Kluth?
Scott Kluth is 41 years old as of 2019. He was born in the United States on August 13, 1979. He was born in Lakewood. Furthermore, he has not disclosed any information about his parents, family, or siblings. He is of American descent, but his ethnicity is unknown.
In terms of his educational background, Scott Kluth graduated from high school in his hometown. In 1999, he received his bachelor’s degree from Northern Illinois University. Despite the fact that there is no detailed information about his educational background, he has been successful in business founding.
What is Scott Kluth Net Worth?
Despite the fact that he has worked hard to build his company. Unfortunately, he has not received any awards and has not been nominated for any.
Scott is a very successful entrepreneur and businessman who earns a lot of money. He has brought a lot of money and fame with him. In addition, he lives in the Chicago skyline in Illinois, which he refers to as his home/house. Scott Kluth’s net worth is estimated to be around $20 million. Furthermore, when it comes to salary and income, there is no detailed information available about his annual salary and income.
Are Tinsley and Scott Kluth still together?
Scott Kluth is currently single as of 2019. He has never married or had children. He is living happily and concentrating on his business.
However, when it comes to his previous relationships, he was in a relationship with famous television personality Tinsley Mortimer, who rose to fame after playing her role in the series Real Housewives of New York. They are not in any relationships. Even after their breakup, they maintain a loyal and healthy relationship. Furthermore, they may re-start their relationship after a certain period of time.
He may not have had any other relationships prior to his relationship with Mortimer. Mortimer, on the other hand, was in a relationship with Tinsley, Robert’s famous partner since 2002. They had exchanged vows and married, but their marriage ended in divorce in 2010. Prior to their marriage, the couple got engaged on Michigan Avenue in front of the Chicago Water Tower.
How Tall is Scott Kluth?
Scott Kluth has a wonderful personality. Furthermore, he stands 6 feet 11 inches (1.8 m) tall and weighs around 73 kg (160 pounds). Furthermore, Scott’s eyes and hair are both black. When it comes to his body measurements, his waist, chest, and biceps are all 33-40-14 inches, as stated.
Career Lines of Scott Kluth
- Scott worked at Sears, Saddled before starting his business, where he was given great responsibility for making the best purchase in competitors to learn about shipping and packaging.
- This was during my time working for a large retail corporation. He was also taking a lot of ideas for running his own business and designing coupon systems.
- Scott founded his first business field company, Coupon Cabin, after graduating. He’s had a lot of trouble opening it. He also borrowed money from his mother and sold his car.
- Scott, on the other hand, spent $30,000 to launch his business website, which only lasted four months.
- His company also launched a new cashback scheme based on promo codes in 2014. This scheme allows you to save money when you shop on Amazon and Flipkart.
- As a result, Scott’s CouponCabin business was run from Whiting, Indiana. Then he began offering online coupon codes from thousands of American retailers such as Home Depot, Sears, and Target.
- This website also offers printable coupons for grocery stores and local businesses.