Gossips Bio

Gossips Bio's a Celebrity Entertainment Regarding Gossips with Bio

Article

Top Ten Largest Countries of the World

Top Ten Largest Countries of the World

On a continuous basis, the world’s boundaries shift and shift again. Because the Earth is a dynamic planet, it is constantly changing both internally and externally. Our knowledge of the earth’s surface indicates that water covers 71 percent of its surface and that the remaining 29 percent is occupied by landmass.

In total, there are 198 countries on the planet, accounting for 29 percent of the earth’s crust. Using data collected up until the end of the year 2019, the following list of the top ten countries in terms of land area has been compiled. Each and every country has its own set of specific boundaries that define the geographical area of the country in question.

The following table lists the top ten largest countries in the world.

1. Russia

Russia is the world’s largest country by area. A total of 17,125,000 square kilometers is covered. Moscow is Russia’s capital city.

2. Canada

Canada is the world’s second-largest country. It covers a total area of 9,984,670 square kilometers. Ottawa is Canada’s capital city.

3. China

China is the world’s third-largest country and is located in Asia. The country has a total area of 9,572,900 square kilometers. Beijing is China’s capital city.

4. United States of America

The United States of America is the world’s fourth-largest country. The United States of America covers a total area of 9,525,067 square kilometers. Washington, D.C. is the nation’s capital.

5. Brazil

Brazil is the world’s fifth-largest country. Brazil has an area of 8,515,767 square kilometers. Brasilia is the country’s capital.

6. Australia

Australia is the world’s sixth-largest country and the world’s smallest continent. The country has a total area of 7,692,202 square kilometers. Canberra is Australia’s capital city.

7. India

India is the world’s seventh-largest country. The country has a total area of 3,166,391 square kilometers. India’s capital city is New Delhi.

8. Argentina

Argentina is the world’s eighth-largest country. The country has a total area of 2,780,400 square kilometers. Buenos Aires is Argentina’s capital city.

9. Kazakhstan

Kazakhstan is the world’s ninth-largest country. It covers a total area of 2,724,900 square kilometers. Nur-Sultan is Kazakhstan’s capital city.

10. Algeria

Algeria is the tenth-largest country in the world by area. It is 2,381,741 square kilometers in size. Algiers is Algeria’s capital city.